[Question #665793]: Settlement Process doesn't end

Hello people,

I've been working on yade for a while and now I try a settlement process. I set the particle parameters and subject them to gravitational force and velocity to a box made from fecets. the problem is that unbalanced force stuck at a value after hours and it goes on and on. Now it's already more than 60 hours but still same. It is usually took 4-6 hours with same number of particles and radii but this time i changed the young modulus. But i think it can't be the reason.

Any opinions or suggestions?

Thank you.