Re: [Question #665744]: probles when compiling yade

JIPEIQI is still having a problem:
Hi Robert! I have solved this problem by setting :
SET(BOOST_ROOT /home/pqji/usr)
SET(BOOST_INCLUDE_DIRS /home/pqji/usr/include)
SET(BOOST_LIBRARIES /home/pqji/usr/lib)
in my cmakelist.txt. and the make and make install command works well.
 However when I type yade command, the error reports like:
 /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.15' not found

This happens mainly because there are two versions of gcc in my computer. One libstdc++ is in /usr/lib and one libstdc++ is in /home/pqji/usr/lib. When installing yade it always found the former one which can not found GLIBCXX_3.4.15.
The question is how to make cmake found the libstdc++ in /home/pqji/usr/lib first. I don't have root permission so I can't just delete the former one.
I have also tried set LD_LIBRARY_PATH or add  -L/home/pqji/usr/lib  -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/pqji/usr/lib flags to CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING, however none of them works. The install procedure always found the /usr/lib/libstdc++ first.