Re: [Question #665793]: Settlement Process doesn't end

raiden confirmed that the question is solved:
Dear Bruno,

I changed the question after Jan told me to how to ask questions
properly, so I put my codes but it was long so I tried to shorten it.

Regarding to my question I solved it. I did what Bruno suggested before
before I asked it here, in that case simulations finished but with more
particles it doesn't end.

How I solved my problem is, I changed the cloud location and simulation
went normal. I think some particles stuck or something in a way which
unbalance force is doesn't change in cloud so I think making the cloud
bigger worked for me. Not sure It was the reason but cloud change solved
my problem.

So if anyone faces this kind of issue, it can solve your problem too. :)

Regards.