[Question #667267]: Questions about CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw

Hi everyone,

I am using the CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw and trying to understand how it works.

I noticed:
contactPhysics->normalAdhesion = normalAdhPreCalculated*pow(std::min(geom->radius2, geom->radius1),2);
contactPhysics->shearAdhesion = shearAdhPreCalculated*pow(std::min(geom->radius2, geom->radius1),2);

1) Does that mean normalAdhesion = tensileStrength * pow(min(R1,R2),2)  shearAdhesion= shearStrength *  pow(min(R1,R2),2)?
But I saw in papers the normalAdhesion should be equal to tensileStrength * pow(min(R1,R2),2) * Pi.
I was wondering that whether I neglect Pi in some place...

2)If I set fragile = true, so the value unp is not used. Right?

Best Wishes,
Liu