[Question #667571]: How to build a sphere pack using a expression for the radius

Hello every one,

I am trying to reproduce the article “A spherical discrete element model: calibration procedure and incremental response”, and in this paper the autors used an expression to Rw, as indicated below, to determine the radius of every sphere in the sphere pack. My question is: How can I construct a sphere pack using an expression like this to determine the radius of every sphere?

Rw=Rmin+(Rmax-Rmin)(-0.15 * ln(1-rand[0;1]))^(1/0.75)

Regards,
Amauri