Re: [Question #667746]: Segmentation fault (core dumped) with gmshPFacet

a)
examples/test/unv-read/unvRead.py has been fixed some time ago [1] (probably later than your version of yade was released)

b)
> 2. I tried to use ymport.gmsh to import the .mesh and it successed but it seems only import the wire of te mesh and no material properties imported.

the ymport module functions usually import only geometry, no material
properties.. As you wrote later, you can try kwarg wire=False to get
filled facets rather than only the edges

c)
facets are non-dynamic bodies by default. To make them dynamic, you have to assiign mass and inertia to them:
###
for facet in f:
   facet.state.mass = 1
   facet.state.inertia = (1,1,1)