Re: [Question #668012]: Coupled LBM-DEM for Simulating Hole Erosion Test

Description changed to:
Hi all,

I am a graduate student and I'm trying initially to reproduce the
article "Investigation in modelling piping erosion with a coupled
lattice Boltzmann – discrete element numerical method" (Sibille et al,
2012).

I saw the authors used YADE to reproduce the piping phenomena through
HET (Hole Erosion Test). I would like to ask some questions:

1. Is there any previous routine inside YADE to run DEM-LBM coupled for HET?.
2. Is there any possibility to include the PSD (Particle size distribution) for the packed spheres?.

Regards,
Johnatan