Re: [Question #668081]: Problem with matplotlib.pyplot

Son Pham Thai confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi Jan,

I used Ubuntu 14.04 and there was no problem. When I install Ubuntu 16
and install Yade, I got this problem. I have tried again and I think the
problem could somehow relate to this (part of instruction for
installation in [1]):

sudo apt-get install cmake git freeglut3-dev libloki-dev \
libboost-all-dev fakeroot dpkg-dev build-essential g++ \
python-dev ipython python-matplotlib libsqlite3-dev python-numpy python-tk gnuplot \
libgts-dev python-pygraphviz libvtk6-dev python-numpy libeigen3-dev \
python-xlib python-pyqt5 pyqt5-dev-tools python-pyqt5.qtwebkit gtk2-engines-pixbuf python-argparse \
libqglviewer-dev python-imaging libjs-jquery python-sphinx python-git python-bibtex \
libxmu-dev libxi-dev libcgal-dev help2man libbz2-dev zlib1g-dev python-minieigen

I try re-running this command again with separated  line (not using \
anymore) and the problem with plot function is gone.

[1]. https://yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html

My problem has been solved.

Thank you ;)
Son