Re: [Question #668081]: Problem with matplotlib.pyplot

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Ok, now I am a bit confused:

> I am using Ubuntu 16.04 and Yade-daily package.

> I followed this instruction: https://yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html#compilation
> I downloaded the zip file from : https://github.com/yade/trunk
> and then exact that zip file to my "trunk" folder.
> By doing this, I got version id for my Yade as "Unknown"

These two your statements are completely different. Please describe more
how you installed the problematic version of yade and how you run it..

Another test, if you install default Ubuntu yade
sudo apt-get install yade
start "yade" in terminal and use those commands, do you still have the error?

cheers