[Question #668215]: How to define a material using “Coefficient of rolling elastic limit”?

Hello every one,
I am trying to reproduce the article “A spherical discrete element model: calibration procedure and incremental response”, but I can’t find a combination of Law2 and Ip2 that permit to use a material with the parameter “Coefficient of rolling elastic limit”. How can I solve this? What is the best combination of Law2 and Ip2 to reproduce the macro behavior of Labene Sand?

Regards,
Amauri