Re: [Question #668214]: Converting spheres to polyhedral

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

Are you interested in an instant, kind-of magic, transformation of YADE bodies with a spherical shape, into YADE bodies with polyhedral shapes ?
Or into a comparison of two simulations, one using spherical particles, the other using polyhedral particles ?

In case it's the 1st choice, I do not know any, and it's hard for me to
imagine an exact logic for such a procedure.

Jérôme