Re: [Question #668224]: Clarrifying output of tesselationWrapper for pore size

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Ok, then it is available. However it is not part of TesselationWrapper and still tricky to use. I would have to exploit TwoPhaseFlowEngine, and I don't dare trying to explain here.
If you are prepared you can check the code a find your way. Else you can implement your own inscribed sphere calculation in python, that's "just" based on well known equations.
Good luck!
Bruno