Re: [Question #667946]: Why use ymport.textPolyhedra command make the simulation to slow?

Kun Zeng gave more information on the question:
Hi Bruno,

Actually, I just run this two simulation individually and visually see
the iteraction speed...One I directly generate polyhedra particles by
using makeCloud to generate sphere particles and change the particles to
polyhedra with the same size and free falling then save by using
exportpolyhedra command. The other I use ymortpolyhedra to import the
particles.