Re: [Question #668211]: Installing Yade from source code on AWS

JIPEIQI proposed the following answer:
Hi Nima
I'm working on HPC now, and I found the performance will not be increased significantly.
>>number of particles might exceed 1000000
not sure this will ok. Cause I'm running about 20k-particle simulations, the perfromance will be the best at -j 8.  More cores will only slow down the simulation. not sure about the 100k simulation, may be esys-particle software is a option?

for compilation problem you can post new questions and we might konw the
solution...