Re: [Question #668191]: The spheres explodes at the first iter

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
I wonder how #7 and #9 can be so unclear. Let me try again.
1. makeCloud is not generating overlaps, definitely not. If you think it does please show a proof.
2. You growing method is wrong, you need to use growParticles() instead
(and better not ThreeDTriaxialEngine, TriaxialStressController is more flexible and more maintained)
Bruno