[Question #668264]: Why the interaction(force chain) between particles and facet all focusing on one point on the facet

I set up a model by using polyhedra partcles and use export.VTKExporter(name).exportInteractions() to export the interaction to VTK file. However, I saw the result in paraview and also in yade, and find the interaction between particles and on certain facet all concentrate on point of one facet.

Does anyone know what's the problem with my simulaton?

Here is my input code and .VTK file

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14UARn-UNa4yPsFmGZeJFyaNtX0I19l1P