Re: [Question #668298]: Install on Ubuntu 16.04 from source

WANG Chao posted a new comment:
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your kind reply, I just tried your suggestions and find that i have installed all the libraries.
I followed the whole procedure and updated my boost_python libraries, but it still not works.

gcf@gcf-OptiPlex-9020:/media/gcf/3TB-FOUR/YadeWC/build$ sudo apt-get install python-minieigen python-gts libboost-all-dev
[sudo] password for gcf:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
libboost-all-dev is already the newest version (1.58.0.1ubuntu1).
python-gts is already the newest version (0.3.1-6).
python-minieigen is already the newest version (0.50.3+dfsg1-4build1).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 18 not upgraded.