Re: [Question #668315]: mininum timesteps after change to calculate the convergene accuracy

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,
The following assertion is wrong, and consequently I don't understand the question:
"When I tilted the gravity field, the full simulation needs 'some timesteps" before giving a new correct unbalancedforce calculation"

If gravity is changed the unbalanced force is different and correct instantaneously, even after 0 iteration.
Proof below.
Cheers
Bruno

Yade [1]: tt=TriaxialTest()
Yade [2]: tt.generate('test.yade')
Yade [3]: O.load("test.yade")
Yade [4]: O.run(10000,1)
Yade [5]: unbalancedForce()
 ->  [5]: 0.036382094190800705
Yade [6]: typedEngine('NewtonIntegrator').gravity=(100,0,0)
Yade [7]: unbalancedForce()
 ->  [7]: 0.18847344871180757