Re: [Question #668211]: Installing Yade from source code on AWS

Nima Goudarzi gave more information on the question:
Hi Bruno,

I installed yadedaily successfully and run a simulation (although the
instance I use is a free one[t2.micro] and my own computer is much
faster than it- I tried to deposit a large number of polyhedra in a box
with an small dt). I was not lucky in installing form source code. At
the first step I am not able to install packages required  and as you
know without this packages there won't be a chance for installing from
source code. When I try to install packages using

sudo apt-get install cmake git freeglut3-dev libloki-dev \
libboost-all-dev fakeroot dpkg-dev build-essential g++ \
python-dev ipython python-matplotlib libsqlite3-dev python-numpy python-tk gnuplot \
libgts-dev python-pygraphviz libvtk6-dev python-numpy libeigen3-dev \
python-xlib python-pyqt5 pyqt5-dev-tools python-pyqt5.qtwebkit gtk2-engines-pixbuf python-argparse python-pyqt5.qtsvg \
libqglviewer-dev python-imaging libjs-jquery python-sphinx python-git python-bibtex \
libxmu-dev libxi-dev libcgal-dev help2man libbz2-dev zlib1g-dev python-minieigen

As what I do for my own computer.  The error issued is: E: Unable to locate package xxx
Is there any advise for installing required packages on Ubuntu server 16.04 LTS   AMI in aws???
I plan to transfer required folders (I mean trunk,install and bin) to the remote computer (server) using FileZila and try to install from source code like we do on local computers after installing packages.

Thanks so much

Nima