[Question #668594]: Cylindrical loose sphere pack

I need to generate a loose pack of spheres with a specific Particle Size Distribution (psd).
I identified the .makeCloud function as the most suitable for my need.

Unfortunately, I need to fill a cylindrical body and the .makeCloud function allows only to create a spheres pack contained into a box.
The other options as the function .randomDensePack combined with pack.inCylinder allow to create a cylindrical spheres pack but do not permit to specify the PSD.

Essentially I would need the properties of the function pack.inCylinder for the shape of my pack, but the possibility to specify the PSD guaranteed by the .makeCloud function.

So I would like to ask you if it is possible to obtain a cylindrical pack of spheres imposing a specific Particle Size Distribution.
Thank you.

Best regards,

Francesco