Re: [Question #668496]: Using PFacet/facetBox

Nishant is still having a problem:
Thank you Bruno for your reply.

Actually, I had over-simplified the question in the post.

I am working on cyclic compression of railway ballast bed by concrete
Sleeper using yade. The Sleeper has a height and covers ONLY a part of
the bed. Therefore, I decided to use the facetbox to model Sleeper -
suggested here as well[1].

There are possibilities of contacts at the edges and corners of the
Sleeper. These contacts are stiff with Facetbox due to multiple contact
points.

This is the problem I am hoping to resolve. Any suggestion in this
matter on Sleeper modeling would be very helpful.

Regards,

[1]: https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/230299