Re: [Question #669006]: Pyrunner(command) problem for Triaxial simulation

De zhang gave more information on the question:
The code in last step of   TraiStep():

O.engines=O.engines+[PyRunner(command='Confining()',iterPeriod=1)]+[PyRunner(command='AxialLoading()',iterPeriod=1)]+[PyRunner(command='addPlotData()',iterPeriod=1)]

I want to do confining control and loading at the same time, but it seems to be another situation with loadingplate disappeared and confining stress dose  not refresh when procedure come to the last StepNum.
I am confused about the use of  '.command='....'' or O.engines+PyRunner(command='...').
Please help me~ Thanks