[Question #669193]: Yong Modulus rescale

Hi everyone,
I tried to simulate a one dimension excitation of material built of spheres. I have a problem with young modulus rescale because I wanted to use spheres with a diameter bigger than the width of material. I tried to rescale Young module with this equation: E = Ef  * w /(2 r) where E - is Young Module; Ef - is the young module from the experiment, w - width of material and r is the radius of spheres.

When I check the results of one dimension excitation the results from experiments (sigma/ epsilon) and from yade are not thesame (like there is some multiplication in Young Module)

I use in Engine:
		[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom6D(interactionDetectionFactor=1.3),
		Ig2_Wall_Sphere_ScGeom(),Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom6D()],
		[Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys(),
		Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys(setCohesionNow=False,setCohesionOnNewContacts=False),
		Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys(setCohesionNow=True,setCohesionOnNewContacts=False),
		],

Pawel