Re: [Question #669206]: malloc() : memory corruption error from ymport.textPolyhedra on yadedaily

Vasileios Angelidakis is still having a problem:
Jan thank you for your answer and  for taking the time to test the file.
The file on dropbox is actually a text file (not an .stl) in the appropriate format for ymport.textPolyhedra; I accidentally mixed up its extension.

I can extract my particle shapes in a .gts format.
Could you please direct me on how to define a polyhedron for a given gts surface?

Thanks in advance!

Vasileios