Re: [Question #669519]: Drag force

Francesco is still having a problem:
Firstly thank you for the quick response,

I will investigate the potentiality of the function HydroForceEngine.
Essentially, I'm not interested to precisely describe the fluid motion.
I only want to impose the drag force to all the particles in the 3D tube
considering a flow presenting a constant velocity profile.

I know it's an approximation but to start I consider it acceptable.
So I would like to ask you how much the engine would increase the computational costs of the simulation.
I'm working with 60000/100000 particles inside a 50 mm length tube.

Thank you again,

Francesco