Re: [Question #669485]: ¿How to create a cylindrical solid body filled with uniformly distributed spheres for compression?

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello Anibal,

So what exactly is your question? Is it the thread title? "How to create
a cylindrical body of uniformly distributed spheres for compression?"

I should point out that it appears you may not understand the proper use
of rRelFuzz parameter. Your uniform distribution has an unusually small
range. You should take a moment to read through [1] to better
familiarize yourself with the rRelFuzz parameter.

Or is your question: "how do we run (axial? triaxial? biaxial?)
compression?"

We have well-tested engines that help us run all these types of
compression[2][3] and several established example scripts to demonstrate
these functionalities [4][5].

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.pack.html#yade.pack.randomDensePack