Re: [Question #669845]: uodate len(O.bodies) after erasing particles

azim posted a new comment:
Hi Jan

thanks for your reply.

>>please specify your problem, I did not find any in your description..

I  want to update len(O.bodies) after erasing some of particles.
Their existence as a None/nullptr will be a problem for me in next parts of my simulation.
If you believe that it is optional and  every future problems with or without updating has a solution,or, updating len(O.bodies ) will cause problem in performance {you said in [1]}, then we can skip updating, otherwise, I need to update len(O.bodies).
I read [1] and all other related questions before asking these question. they did not answer me.
thanks again Dear Jan
Azim