Re: [Question #669827]: Simulate plastic particle

xjin is still having a problem:
Sorry, my English is not well.
I think I ask on another aspect.
If I build two particles, and give them forces to contact:

O.reset()

from yade import pack
from yade import plot
from yade import os
import math

density=2350
young=5.7e9
poisson=0.5
frictionAngle=radians(41.7)
sigmaT=0.05e6
epsCrackOnset=1e-5
relDuctility=1.2e-4

concMat=O.materials.append(CpmMat(density=density,young=young,frictionAngle=frictionAngle,poisson=poisson,sigmaT=sigmaT,epsCrackOnset=epsCrackOnset,relDuctility=relDuctility))

O.bodies.append(sphere([0,0,0],1,material=concMat))
O.bodies.append(sphere([0,0,2.5],1,material=concMat))

def addForces():
O.forces.addF(1,(0,0,-100))
O.forces.addF(0,(0,0, 100))

globals()['addForces']=locals()['addForces']

O.engines=[
ForceResetter(),
InsertionSortCollider([
Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(),
]),
InteractionLoop(
[
Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom(),
],
[
Ip2_CpmMat_CpmMat_CpmPhys(),
],
[
Law2_ScGeom_CpmPhys_Cpm(),
],
),
PyRunner(iterPeriod=1,command="addForces()"),
NewtonIntegrator(gravity=(0,0,-0),damping=.1),
#CpmStateUpdater(iterPeriod=1,label='cpmStateUpdater'),
]
O.dt=0.01*utils.PWaveTimeStep()

O.run()

After a long time, the two particles are contacted and their positions
are fixed.

I see their contact is point-point.

1. Can the particles occur deformation so that they contact each other
by face-face if the forces increase?

2. If I build more particles in a box, and compress them, like triaxial
compression test, can the particles  occur deformation so that they
contact each other by face-face?

3.I would like to use deformable particle and obtain the deformation in
simulation, like basketball, whether I can only use  agglomerate of
spheres? can you give suggestion?

Thanks a lot!