Re: [Question #669845]: uodate len(O.bodies) after erasing particles

azim posted a new comment:
sorry for the stupid mistake I made.

Hi Jan
for being more specific I need to open new thread. it is an other problem.
for closing current thread:
 I need to be sure about erasing.
1) would you please check the porosities after erasing in my script. I don't understand the changes
I tried:
for i in range(1,1000):
     print porosity()
     print triax.porosity
     O.run(1,1)
I appended above lines to the end of my script after erasing. I don't know to what origin it is calculating porosities???
and triax.porosity goes in negative range!!! would it be the effect of nullPtrs??
thanks
Azim