[Question #670099]: parameter scaling

Dear all,
I have a question about the effect of parameter scaling in Yade-DEM.
I'm going to decrease the time needed for a simulation to be completed!!
 my current (and only) option is to do scaling (density, gravity, mass, length or  ....). I have some questions about this topic:
1) what kind of scaling is possible in Yade-DEM?? (all options? any reference??)
2) has anyone done scaling yet? which kind? (I think: yes)  I mean is there  any paper or document showing results??
3) what are other options to decrease the simulation time with small effect on convergence??

any help is appreciated in advance
Thanks
Azim