[Question #670332]: Running several simulations in a loop

Hello! I am using Yade to run a few simulatiions in a loop by varying parameters and saving the results to disk.

However, when I insert the script body, including the definition of bodies and engines, the following is given by the terminal

FATAL /build/yade-KKgSmd/yade-1.20.0/core/ThreadRunner.cpp:30 run: Exception occured:
boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argument