Re: [Question #670318]: Yade on ubuntu18.04

Klaus Thoeni proposed the following answer:
Yes, I did just recently. I am planning to update the doc at some stage,
just need some time. A few package names changed, other than that it was
straightforward. However, I should mention not all versions compile
smoothly, so you have to be careful which version you check out.

Any particular issues you are facing?

Klaus

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 1:03 AM, Henry <question670318@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx