Re: [Question #670511]: Ambiguous dispatch : too much laws ?

Nicolas Godet is still having a problem:
Hello,

I just try to invert the two Ip2 FrictMat FrictMat. I put FrictPhys after LubricationPhys and I manage to run the script without error (so it seems that the order matter ?).
When I run on a single thread I don't have error but on multithread (-jN) :

ambiguous 2d dispatch (arg1=ScGeom6D, arg2=WirePhys, distance=1), dispatch matrix:
AMBIGUOUS: 0+8 -> Law2_ScGeom_ImplicitLubricationPhys
AMBIGUOUS: 1+3 -> Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack
AMBIGUOUS: 2+3 -> Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack
AMBIGUOUS: 2+5 -> Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment
AMBIGUOUS: 6+3 -> Law2_GridCoGridCoGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack
AMBIGUOUS: 7+5 -> Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment
AMBIGUOUS: 11+3 -> Law2_ScGridCoGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack

I have this law Law2_ScGeom_WirePhys_WirePM() but their is not
ScGeom6D_WirePhys law yet.

Nicolas