[Question #670527]: How to get YadeVerion and executable file to create Wrapper .py

I need to generate a .py file linked to the executable file by “ln yade-versionNo yadeimport.py"  Can anyone help how to do this

Any sample .py file will be great so that I just change it.

>From YADE Document " After installation and we get the executable file: yade-versionNo. We then generate a .py file linked to the executable file by “ln yade-versionNo yadeimport.py”. This .py file will serve as a wrapped library of YADE. Later on, we will import all YADE functions into the python script through “from yadeimport import *"

I am using Ubuntu 18.04 and installed directly from Ubuntu.   Where normally the installation files location.

Thanks and best reagrds

Surej.