Re: [Question #670487]: How to extract force-displacement data and how to generate stress output in paraview

Anay Joshi is still having a problem:
Hi Jerome,
Thanks for the quick response.

1.
Since you're using plot.addData() [*] and plot.saveDataTxt() functions, it
seems you know how to save YADE variables in a text file.
Is your question rather about "which YADE variables correspond to force and
displacement (instead of stress and strain)"?

--> Yes, that is correct. My question is which yade variables correspond to
force and displacement? I would really appreciate the help. I tried to find
that on my own but I think I did not look properly. If you could guide me,
it would be really helpful.

And I would open a separate question for paraview. But I am going to read
everything first before asking any questions.

Thanks for the help,
Anay