Re: [Question #670511]: Ambiguous dispatch : too much laws ?

Nicolas Godet posted a new comment:
Should be better now : https://pastebin.com/hkmimXSb
Disable what concerning folder creations and files.

> If you discard interactions between spheres I don't think it will work very well from a physical point of view. What is the logic? I would think the solution is simply to not generate overlapping spheres.

I avoid interactions between gridConnections inside the mesh. I didn't mention that sorry.
On 1 node, there are up to 4 gridConnections on the same node and these gridCon are inter-penetrating. The designer of the mesh told me that it should be a problem if the gridCon don't see each others.
The problem with this inter-penetration at time = 0 is that the lubricationlaw is designed so that it can not handle pre-existing contact at the initialization of the law. William explained me that.

First, I let "Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()" because it returns
error without but of course, I want LubricationPhys between my spheres
and between spheres-wall but for the contact between a sphere and
another element (like gridCon or nodes) a simple FrictPhys is enough,

So I just removed it from the Ip2 functors but the spherepack still go
through the walls.

I will make a simplest script today.

Nicolas

P.S. : Concerning the value of variables, it does not really matter,
this mesh is not well calibrated so it's not the correct values.