Re: [Question #670527]: How to get YadeVerion and executable file to create Wrapper .py

Surej Kumar is still having a problem:
Thanks Jan

I downgraded to Ubuntu 16t.04 to be on safe side.  I manage to get what I
need but I could not run the last step to reproduce FEMxDEM workflow.

*import sys  // ok no error
sys.path.append('/home/s/Desktop/myYADE/Build') // ok no error
from yadeimport import * // ok no error Then I run : yade
prepareRVE.py // no problem as I create 0.yade.gz
fileOmega().load('/home/s/Desktop/myYADE/Build/0.yade.gz') //ok no
error
*

The user manuals says : If you are successful, you should also be able to
run

When i try to run the below I am getting error

*from simDEM import **

Error message is :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>