Re: [Question #670511]: Ambiguous dispatch : too much laws ?

Nicolas Godet gave more information on the question:
The script that need to be debug is this one : https://pastebin.com/ipF53JhW
It’s a very simplified model of the 1500 line script.

The script #15 is working perfectly (take several days to compute), this is the one that I developed for my internship.
I mention it because there is aabbWalls in this one and spheres are able to interact with. Thing that is not possible in the script given in the beginning of this message.