Re: [Question #670501]: gravity deposition of clumps

rhaven gave more information on the question:
Hi Jan,
Thank you for the reply. I also tried O.dt=5000*PWaveTimeStep(), and the clumps do fall uniformly in the -z direction. However, they do not stop when reaching the face of the facetBox, they seem just to disappear(see below). The likely cause is the time step is too large?

I lowered then to O.dt=1000*PWaveTimeStep(). The clumps move lowly in
the -z direction, however, now when the clumps reach the lower z face of
the facetbox, they do not stop there. Instead they move very quickly in
a direction (mostly the +z direction (not disappearing then)).

Could this perhaps be an issue with the colliders?
InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(),Bo1_Facet_Aabb()]),
or the interaction loop, or the dampening of the system?

Is there a way to quantize this?

many thanks
Jesse