Re: [Question #670511]: Ambiguous dispatch : too much laws ?

Nicolas Godet is still having a problem:
Hello,

I tried to :
 - put only 1 box that create my floor : no interaction
 - 3D box with spheres inside : no interaction
 - facet instead of box : interaction
I test on 2 computers (1 ubuntu, 1 debian) with 2 different versions of yadedaily and I observed the same behavior.
By commenting/decommenting some lines, it is easy to switch the configuration : https://pastebin.com/3rM8bW0K

So it seems that the problem comes from aabbwalls but I don't understand why because it is the same configuration that in my script that works perfectly (https://pastebin.com/JTSv5Ucr the time step can be increased up to 1e-5 just to see the interaction between wall (boxes) and spheres).
There is no difference in the O.engines that justify the error (same collider, same interactionLoop).

Nicolas