Re: [Question #670610]: segmentation fault tesselating particle geometry

rhaven is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,
In order to find out if there is an issue with the tesselation, or if the issue is with the export (or both), I am wondering if there is a way to access the pore locations from python. If I can access the pore locations within my script, I can check if the locations are indeed being calculated as 0,0,0. If they are then the issue doesnt lie in the export of the tesselation data.

If this is not possible, is there perhaps another way of figuring out why the pore locations are being calculated as 0,0,0
many thanks
Jesse