Re: [Question #670852]: remote interaction, net&wire mats attribution by sphere's material

> I created my interactions before O.engines by createInteraction
command, and I suppose this command works for this type of interaction
creation.

Yade have some most basic O.engines by default.
Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys is used, so FrictPhys is created,
probably not what you want.. you can try yourself

intr = createInteraction( s3,s6 )
print intr.phys

The solution is to define O.engines with desired functors first and use
createInteractions afterwards.

Since both your materials are of WireMat type, you only need one Ip2
functor (I see only [1] in documentation). The properties of resulting
IPhys depends on its implementation [2]. According to code comment [2],
"interaction of two bodies of two different materials, take weaker
material and no double-twist". See the rest of code for more details (or
ask a new question about how two WireMats are treated).

Note that for other combinations of material classes, the implementation
may differ (using averages, minimums, maximums, allowing user to choose
etc.)

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Ip2_WireMat_WireMat_WirePhys