[Question #671074]: Coupling LBM code wirtten on c++ with Yade

Hello
I am trying to couple my 3-D LBM(Lattice Boltzmann Method) code, written on c++, with yade. I am beginner in yade and I tried to find some examples in manual for coupling problem however I couldn't.  It would be appreciated if you can give some recommendation about starting point. Is there any example or chapter that I can use it for getting the Idea about coupling my code?
Thanks in advance.
Ata