[Question #671132]: tow engines in a program

Hello All,

I am a beginner in YADE. I want to simulate a simple compaction test which a piston will apply compaction force to particles. I want to use an engine for moving the particles and use another engine for movement of the piston. Could you please help me which engine should be the first?my engine for piston movement is:
O.engines=[
       ForceResetter(),
       InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Box_Aabb(),Bo1_Sphere_Aabb()]),
       InteractionLoop(
          [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom(),Ig2_Box_Sphere_ScGeom()],
          [Ip2_JCFpmMat_JCFpmMat_JCFpmPhys()],
          [Law2_ScGeom_JCFpmPhys_JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM()]
       ),

      TranslationEngine(dead=False,translationAxis=[0,0,-5],velocity=0.5,ids=pst), # piston motion
      GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper(active=1,timeStepUpdateInterval=10,timestepSafetyCoefficient=0.4, defaultDt=0.1*utils.PWaveTimeStep()),
        NewtonIntegrator(damping=0,gravity=[0,0,-9.8]),
]

Is it correct?
Thank you very much for your consideration in advance.

Best Regards

Alireza