Re: [Question #671074]: Coupling LBM code wirtten on c++ with Yade

Chareyre posted a new comment:
Hi,
Coupling via python will make it more flexible and most likely less
efficient.
Integrating your code regardless of python is not something to disregard.
I'm not pushing in any particular direction, just pointing out that there
are various viable options which should be considered.
Bruno