Re: [Question #671074]: Coupling LBM code wirtten on c++ with Yade

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
FlowEngine is a fluid solver which is part of yade and does not communicate
through python at any point, yet reading it is not an easy thing.
The first step for c++ integration is to understand the logic of yade
engines. I'll be glad to help if you have more questions on this.