Re: [Question #671365]: hydraulic gradient with PFV-DEM

azim is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,
thanks for your answering my question.
I will be more grateful if you answer my following questions.
1) is my expression (in #2) right for imposed gradient??
2) should we impose macroscopic hydraulic gradient? or Do we need to do something_ like calibration_ as we do for soil particles properties??  because my particle do not move even with many large gradients.
3) how can we watch flow in PARAVIEW??( if my question is irrelevant please tell me to open a new thread.)