Re: [Question #671468]: How to use TSSR method in order to promote failure in YADE??

Shivpreet sharma is still having a problem:
I have added this portion in my script but it was showing me an error :

NameError                                 Traceback (most recent call last)
/usr/bin/yadedaily in <module>()

/usr/bin/yadedaily in history()
    132 def history():
    133    plot.addData(
--> 134                    TSSR = srfactor,
    135                    iters = O.iter,
    136                    cracks = jcfpmlaw.nbTensileCracks

NameError: global name 'srfactor' is not defined

so where I have define 'srfactor'  and 'jcfpmlaw.nbTensileCracks' in my script