[Question #671497]: CHOLMOD error, Vh==NULL!!

Dear all,
I have a question as the same as [1] and [2]. I face this problem many times. I need a practical solution for that. because I have a variety of simulations and some of them are so different from the others, and may one single solution not be the overall solution.

After filling a cube and imposing hydraulic gradient, I let my simulation run 10000 iterations, but it breaks with segmentation fault. I'm not sure if it is for particles overlapping (like in [2]) or inconsistent definition of boundaries (like in [1]) or something new. The problems in [1],[2] don't have a solution in them and are solved privately.

I can show a script if it is needed.

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/241071
[2] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/634175

Azim