Re: [Question #672462]: Erase some bodies with DEM-PFV

azim posted a new comment:
Hi Robert,

Thanks for directing to [1,2]. I did not notice them through my search
in forum.(I MUST change my search pattern!!!)

It is suggested in both (as you said) to add a "reset" functionality to
flowEngine.

I know that changing the code is not easy and also is too difficult to mention in a simple thread. And this is unexpectable to ask someone to do it. But:
for me, for those who were engaging the problem, and those who will be directed to such a problem, would you please tell us a simple procedure??
I may want to do such a work in close future(my c++ classes are not finished yet :D), I need to know the starting point.

by the way, I will try some other ways to evade this current problem, as a temporary solution, like save/load or something else.
Cheers,
Azim